Booking - How it happens, how to contact me.

 Once you have a vivid vision of what you wish, how and when - contact me. I'll build up your tour, guiding you every step of the way.


    Even if you don't have an idea what to do in your currently desired region - I can help. With your based days, we can arrange what's worth seeing and what's not. So, even if you don't have the slightest idea of what you want to do or see in your chosen region, still, it can be worked through.


    If you have already reviewed information given on this blog, or maybe through some other platforms or sources, you should already know the places you'd like to visit. Make sure to be competent in what you want, which region(s), what activities - What to see, what to do.


    If you have any questions, don't hesitate, I'd be happy to reply.


Contact Information

    I can currently be contacted through the following addresses:

* Viber, * WhatsApp, or to simply call: +995 593 393 393

* G-Mail: geomountaintravel@gmail.com

Comments